Three Children Cut Themselves Off From The Black Widow Spider To Become Spider-Man

Tuesday, 23 June 2020

Three Bolivian boys arrived at the hospital after being bitten by a black widow spider to transform into a superhero spider.

Marvel's Spider-Man is the most loved legendary superhero. Many children do not get tired of watching Spider-Man movies. It is not a bad thing for children to watch movies, but it is certainly dangerous for them to consider Spider-Man as a real character instead of a legendary one.

This can be gauged from the fact that three Bolivian boys cut off the world's most dangerous spider, the black widow, to make themselves into a spider in a movie copy.
According to the Bolivian newspaper El Darbar, the three boys are real brothers and belong to Potosi. They are 8, 10, and 12 years old.
The black widow had to go to the hospital because of a spider bite.

The three children put the black widow spider on their skin and kept biting it with a wooden stick so that it would bite on their skin.
All three kids are very fond of Spider-Man. Earlier this month, they took their goats to graze on the outskirts of the town of Chayanta in the Potosi region of Bolivia. The boys spotted a dangerous black widow spider there.

Instead of distancing themselves from this dangerous spider, they saw the opportunity to become a Spider-Man. The three brothers remembered how Peter Parker became a Spider-Man. They decided to try it on themselves.

First, the eldest brother went to the spider and grabbed it, and teased it so that it could bite it. The older brother then helped the younger brothers to cut off the spider.

It took 10 minutes for the symptoms of spider venom to appear. When the boys' parents arrived, they found their children crying in pain. They took their children to a local health center, where the medication did not alleviate their pain. The children were then rushed to a nearby town hospital. The next day, the children's condition worsened and they were rushed to La Paz Children's Hospital.
The children were having muscle aches, sweating, and severe shivering with fever due to the spider bites. On May 20, all three were discharged from the hospital.

Virgilio Preto, head of the epidemiology department at Bolivia's health ministry, said he was sharing the incident only to warn parents. "Children understand everything," he said. They also make movies and dreams come true.

Post a Comment

© Get Knowledge.